Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Using Compume Website
- Membership in Compume website is for free.
· Accuracy of Information. We attempt to ensure that information on this Web Site is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this Web Site may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. We make no representation as to the completeness, accuracy or correctness of any information on this Web Site. For example, products included on this Web Site may be unavailable, may have different attributes than those listed, or may actually carry a different price than that stated on this Web Site. In addition, we may make changes in information about price and availability without notice. While it is our practice to confirm orders by e-mail, the receipt of an e-mail order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. The client will receive also a phone call from our side to confirm the process within 48 hours where you can review the product technical specification and price with the sales agent by phone, We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
- Registration in the website may not be conducted for those under 18 years old. The website administration shall close any account that does not fulfill the legal age condition after settling the financial accounts first.
- The client shall pledge to register in Compume website using real and accurate data such as name, phone number and address. The client is given a user name and password. Compume website administration has the right to cancel your account in case of violation
- After creating your account in Compume successfully, you can enter your page, revise and modify your data and apply for purchasing or returning a new product.
- Compume disclaims responsibility for any losses that might result from using your account by other parties. The client is completely responsible for keeping the classification of the username and password.
- Compume website abides by not disclosing the classification of its clients’ accounts unless by a court order.
- Compume website shall send e-messages on the new offers and products that might be of your interest to your email. The client has the right to cancel receiving such promotion email message while registering your account in Compume website.
- Compume website might modify the terms and conditions agreement at any time provided that to send an email message to the client clarifying such change.
- All fess and bank processes on Compume website are conducted in Egyptian pound.
- All selling operations conducted on Compume website include the sale tax in a tax invoice according to the Egyptian law.
- Through the legal claims, Compume website administration reserves the right to take any necessary measures or steps for collecting fees or expenses or responding to any misuse of trying to hack the website or its e-content.
- Compume reserves the right of all contents included in the website, including but not limited to texts, graphic designs, logos, buttons icons, symbols, video clips, product description, way of demonstrating the product. They are protected among the reserved printing rights, trade marks and rights of intellectual and creative ownership laws.
- Compume website shall not ask or register data on your credit card, but the client is transferred to the page of National Bank of Egypt for conducting the payment process in a completely secured method.
- Replacement and returning policy in Compume website: the client can return the product within 14 days from date of purchase, provided that the product to be in its original status with no scratches or breaks and having all its components and the outer package .Also the original invoice must be available.
- In case of the occurrence of a manufacturing fault, it is conditioned the acceptance of the agent for getting the complete replacement.
- It is never done returning products used for once, such as CDs, batteries and inks….etc.